Moving a few block, a few towns over, or across state lines can be a stressful event, but I hope the information below will help make your transition to your new home with ease.
Looking to find a place to network or help grow your business? I've compiled a list of local Chamber of Commerce offices around the Midlands of South Carolina to help you start your venture.
We're known for our outstanding schools here in the Midlands area. Here is an easy way to find the school district and higher education information that will deliver what you're looking for in our area.
- Lexington School District One
- Lexington District Two
- District Five of Lexington & Richland Counties
- Richland County School District One
- Richland School District Two
- South Carolina Public School Charter District
- Clemson Cooperative Extension
- Columbia International University
- Columbia College South Carolina
- Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology
- Midlands Technical College
- Remington College
- University of South Carolina
FISHING & RECREATION
Aqua Fun Boat Rentals
Congaree National Park
Harbison State Forest
Lake Murray Boat Club
Lake Murray Country - Lake Facts and Conditions!
Lake Murray Marina
Saluda Shoals Park
South Carolina Department of Natural Resources - Boating, Fishing & Hunting
- South Carolina Golf Association
- South Carolina Junior Golf Association
- Women's South Carolina Golf Association
Lexington Medical Center
LOCAL NEWS & WEATHER
Our area is sprinkled with whatever you need to fulfill your worship needs. I personally have a strong connection to the Radius Church in Lexington. If you'd like further information on the church me and my family attend check it out.
There are numerous ways to give back living in the Midlands. A few that are near and dear to my heart are Happy Wheels and Young Life.